DENVER, Colorado — January 9, 2013 — The Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM), the Rocky Mountain region’s premier trade association and educational institution dedicated to supporting, promoting, and educating energy and electrical professionals, is excited to announce the launch of its newly redesigned website: www.iecrm.org. The new IECRM website is mobile-friendly, and incorporates a fresh, modern look, an enhanced user experience, many brand-new features, and several enhancements to original features. The new IECRM website was designed by iSupportU, an environmentally conscious IT support company based in Boulder, Colorado.
Some of the exciting new features on the IECRM website include:
- A News section that spotlights news about IECRM member and partner companies, and news about IECRM events and educational developments
- A Job Postings section for the benefit of IECRM member companies, electrical apprentices, and the general public
- New members-only features:
- Ability to view and download a current list of IECRM members and partners
- Ability to download exclusive members-only documents, instead of retrieving them in-person
- New Calendars:
- A new Master Calendar of upcoming free and ticketed events and classes
- A new Events Calendar of upcoming free and ticketed events (featuring new event registration pages, to make RSVP’s even easier)
- A new Continuing Education Calendar of upcoming professional development classes, PDU’s, license prep classes, and more
- Now online!
- A realtime feed of IECRM’s social media posts (Facebook and Twitter)
“Advocating for independent contractors and the energy industry, making apprenticeship training (online and in-class) and continuing education courses easily accessible, promoting our members, and catalyzing business growth are some of the reasons IECRM is the Rocky Mountain’s premier trade association,” said Kristin Kim Haynes, IECRM Director of Operations. “Our new website will be a strong marketing tool to support our growing Career College, Membership Network and Trade Association developments.”
Explore the new IECRM website at www.iecrm.org, where you can also find information about joining the trade association, becoming a partner, or registering for electrical apprentice training in 2013. Alternatively, call IECRM at (303) 853-4886.