Your IECRM Membership is a gateway to enhancing and growing your business. IECRM is the second largest regional Independent Electrical Contractors association with the largest Apprenticeship Program in the United States. You receive great benefits from being a part of a local trade association that has a national reach and is focused on helping you and your business succeed!
The following documents are a members-only benefit, and key tools that you inherit because you’re part of the Rocky Mountain’s premier association dedicated to electrical and energy contractors in the open market
- List of IECRM Contractor Members
- List of IECRM Industry Partner Members
- List of IECRM General Contractor Members
- Search/Map of IECRM Members
- Tool Box Talks Documents
- IEC National Safety Manual
Please note that these documents are password protected. If you are a member and do not have your password, please contact us at (303) 853-4886 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) has representation on countless code panels and national boards that affect our industry. We provide a voice for our member companies on the following national-level industry groups:
- NFPA – NEC Code Making Panel
- OSHA Alliance
- OSHA Fall Prevention & Design for Safety Work Group
- CII (Construction Industry Institute)
- U/L Electrical Council
- U/L Standard Technical Panel
- Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Department of Labor – Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship
- National Cable Splicer’s Certification Board
Our Members have immediate job positions available:
View Our Job Postings Page to submit or view current positions.