DENVER, Colorado — April 24, 2013 — Local and National companies will exhibit at this year’s Rocky Mountain Energy Expo, an annual trade exposition unveiling the latest tools, products, and services in the electrical and renewable energy industries. This year’s expo will take place on Friday, May 17th, from 10am to 4pm, at IECRM (480 East 76th Avenue, Building 5, in Denver, Colorado). The event is hosted annually by the Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM), a trade association for energy contractors and industry businesses.
This year’s Rocky Mountain Energy Expo exhibitors include:
- 1 Clear Choice Garage Doors (Denver, CO)
- Allcable, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Blueprint Skilled Services, LLC (Lakewood, CO)
- Brady Corporation (Denver, CO)
- CET and Associates, LLC (Denver, CO)
- Easter-Owens (Arvada, CO)
- Eaton Electrical (Littleton, CO)
- Jumpin Js Distributing (Denver, CO)
- Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation (Denver, CO)
- North American Video (Denver, CO)
- Power Management Systems and Sales, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Schneider Electric (Square D) (Littleton, CO)
- Siemens Industry, Inc. (Littleton, CO)
- Thomas & Betts (Memphis, TN)
Expo booths can still be purchased here. Free tickets to the expo can be reserved here. In addition, guests are asked to make an appointment to donate blood to Children’s Hospital Colorado, either before or during the event.
Visit www.iecrm.org or call (303) 853-4886 to learn about IECRM, apply to become a member or partner, or get information on electrical apprentice and continuing education programs.