DENVER, Colorado — April 18, 2013 — The Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM), a trade association for energy companies and industry businesses, today announced the Executive Award winners of the 7th Annual Summit Awards, an annual award ceremony honoring the top electrical, renewable energy, and general contracting projects and accomplishments produced over the past year, within the Rocky Mountain region.
This year’s Executive Award winners include a charitable project in Ethiopia, a Colorado Senator, and a CEO of a non-profit organization.
The Executive Award winners of the 7th Annual Summit Awards are:
● The Tokuma Academy Project in Gojjo, Ethiopia, for the Community Service Award
● Senator Cheri Jahn, for the Legislative Award
● John Toth of Veteran’s Green Jobs, for the CEO Award
● The Grainger Foundation, for the Industry Partner of the Year Award
● Gary Probst of Triangle Electric, for the Lifetime Achievement Award
“It’s the perfect time to celebrate and recognize the Rocky Mountain energy industry’s greatest contributors and contractor projects,” said Kristin Kim Haynes, IECRM Director of Operations.
All other award winners will be announced at the actual ceremony, on April 25th, in Denver, Colorado. The Premier Sponsor of the 7th Annual Summit Awards is CRS Insurance Brokerage (www.crsdenver.com).
Tickets and tables for the 7th Annual Summit Awards can be purchased here.