2013 Energy Expo & Wire-Off Competition in Denver, Colorado
Date(s) – Friday, May 17, 2013
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
IECRM Denver Campus
The IECRM Energy Expo & Wire-Off Competition is an exciting trade exposition for professionals in the electrical and energy industries, featuring the latest tools, products, & supplies from a number of local and national companies. The Wire-Off Competition is an annual competition for IECRM’s electrical apprentice students.
Get your free tickets by filling out the form at the bottom of the page!
This is a free event that is open to the public! IECRM members and partners are invited to attend.
The Premier Sponsor of the Wire-Off Competition & Energy Expo is Milwaukee Tool.
Free barbecue lunch & beverages!
A free BBQ lunch & beverages will be provided for all guests by Stewart & Stevenson, an IECRM Industry Partner.
The Energy Expo (10am-3:30pm)
The Energy Expo features 25+ vendors of exciting new products and supplies in the energy and electrical industries.
Admission is FREE – please RSVP using the form at the bottom of the page.
Or, purchase a table for your company for $250 using the form below (IECRM members and partners may reserve a table for free – please use the form below!) – COMPANY BOOTHS ARE NOW SOLD OUT! Please contact Kristin Kim Haynes, IECRM Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist.
This year’s 25+ exhibitors include:
- 1 Clear Choice Garage Doors, a full-service garage door company offering service and repairs to customers across Colorado
- Allcable, a distributor of electrical and electronic wire and cable, serving the electrical contractor, security, surveillance, fire alarm, and telecommunications markets
- Blueprint Skilled Services, a minority-owned staffing company with nearly 50 years of combined experience in the construction recruiting industry
- Brady Corporation, a global manufacturer and marketer of complete identification solutions
- Capital Evolution Group, providing personal and professional financial services through a one-on-one, long-term relationship
- CET and Associates, a leading rep company located in the Denver market
- Colorado Electric Supply, a family owned electrical wholesale business dedicated to providing the best service and support for customers in the residential, commercial, and industrial markets (a division of City Electric Supply)
- Convergent Sales Inc., provides clients with management, technology, export, and business operations expertise
- Easter-Owens, custom design, manufacturing and product solutions (power distribution, metal fabrication, industrial controls, and detention systems)
- Eaton, a diversified power management company
- iSupportU, an IT services company offering WordPress websites and more
- Jumpin Js Distributing
- Legrand, global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures
- Lutron, providing lighting controls products along with more than 17,000 energy-saving products to over 100 countries worldwide
- Martin Technical, Inc., a leading provider for facility & plant maintenance, safety and efficiency solutions
- Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation, a manufacturer of heavy-duty portable electric power tools and accessories
- NetZero, provides secure, mobile, super-fast 4G Internet access for your laptop, iPad, netbook or tablet in over 80 cities across the U.S.
- North American Video, an industry leader in security systems integration and video surveillance design.
- On-Q by Legrand, providing innovative and practical home technology and structured wiring products, systems, and solutions designed for the 21st century home
- Power Management Systems and Sales, Inc., a power quality consultant and distributor of power conditioning equipment
- RTD, Denver’s Regional Transportation District
- Schneider Electric, a global specialist in energy management
- Siemens Industry, Inc., a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the industry, energy and healthcare sectors
- SoGoGreen LED Lighting, providing customized LED lighting solutions for almost every commercial and industrial application, and energy audits
- Thomas & Betts, a global producer of components that manage the connection, distribution, and transmission of electrical power
- ValuPlus, offering credit card processing and products
- WattStopper, providing energy-efficient lighting controls for commercial and residential use
Door prizes & raffle prizes!
- Bottle of Boulder Distillery 303 Whiskey (donated by iSupportU)
- 2 deluxe Leatherman tools (donated by North American Video)
- Bluetooth earpiece (donated by Spectrum Mobile Services)
- Keurig machine (donated by Kristin Kim Haynes)
- Speakers (donated by Lightscape Electric)
- Rockies tickets (donated by Allcable)
- Gift cards (donated by Legrand)
- Unser Racing gift card (donated by IECRM)
- 4 tickets to Madcap Improv Theater (donated by Madcap Theater)
The Wire-Off Competition (8am-4pm)
Throughout the day, 10 of IECRM’s top apprentice students will be competing in our annual Wire-Off Competition. All wire used in this event was generously donated by Allcable, Inc.
Our winner from last year’s Wire-Off was sent to the IEC National Convention in Fort Worth, Texas, to compete in the National Wire-Off Competition! Wire-Off competitors have the chance to show off what they’ve learned, get class credit, and win great prizes from companies like The Home Depot and Milwaukee Tool.
Take a look at photos from last year’s Wire-Off Competition!
Get your free tickets below!
Please sign up for our Blood Drive for Children’s Hospital Colorado, which is THE SAME DAY as this event!
Sign up for your 15-minute time slot by visiting this registration page.
Bookings are closed for this event.