Blood Drive for Children’s Hospital Colorado
Date(s) – Friday, May 17, 2013
9:00 am – 1:45 pm
IECRM Denver Campus
IECRM is hosting a Blood Drive for Children’s Hospital Colorado on Friday, May 17, 2013 (9am-1:45pm) at IECRM, 480 E. 76th Avenue, Bld. 5, Denver, CO 80229. Please contact Kristin Kim Haynes with questions or to sign up (email@example.com | 303-853-4886), or sign up online here for your 15-minute donation!
We encourage you to extend the invitation to coworkers, employees, friends, and family to this event – all guests need to also reserve a 15 minute spot of their own before the event!
Every year at Children’s Hospital Colorado, 8,000 units of blood products are transfused into sick and injured infants, children and teens. Without this blood, many of the lifesaving procedures performed at Children’s Hospital Colorado would not be possible. The blood you donate gives these children a better chance for a healthy life.
The Blood Drive for Children’s Hospital Colorado is happening on the same day as our annual Wire-Off Competition & Energy Expo, for your convenience!
There will be snacks, juice, and water available to all donors.
You are NOT eligible to donate if…
- You have had a tattoo or piercing in the past 12 months
- You have traveled to certain areas outside of the U.S. in the past 12 months. Please call 720‐777‐5398 to assess your travel location
- You have or are getting over a cold on the day of the drive
- You weigh less than 110 pounds
- You are less than 17 yrs. old (Donors under age 17 must have a consent form signed)
- You are taking an antibiotic or any other medications for an infection on the day of your donation
Most medications and medical conditions will not exclude you from blood donation. Please call 720‐777‐5398 with any questions.
Sign up for your 15 minute spot now! We encourage you to invite coworkers, employees, friends, and family to this event!