DENVER, Colorado – October 31, 2013 – On the evening of Thursday, November 14th, members of the IECRM energy trade association will gather to elect five new members of the IECRM Board of Directors. The election will take place during the association’s Annual Business Dinner at the Denver Tech Center Hotel in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
The Board of Directors is the overarching governing body of the Chapter, focused on creating business opportunities and providing the programs that keep the electrical and energy industry thriving. The Board is comprised of 13 contractors and industry businesses that are voted in for a two year term by members of IECRM.
The ten nominees will deliver speeches at the IECRM Annual Business Dinner, and then members will elect the five new Board members.
The nominees are:
- Pete Aden, Bauerle & Company, PC (Denver, CO)
- Troy Bridges, Pinnacol Assurance (Denver, CO)
- Bryan Brown, CED (Denver, CO)
- Sarah Corwin, Blueprint Skilled Services, LLC (Lakewood, CO)
- David Jensen, North American Video (Denver, CO)
- Janet Martin, Bret’s Electric, LLC (Frederick, CO)
- Paula Nolan, Siemens Industry, Inc. (Littleton, CO)
- Craig Reynolds, Northglenn Winlectric (Denver, CO)
- Jeff Thompson, Encore Electric, Inc. (Englewood, CO)
- Mark Williams, Conserve-A-Watt Lighting, Inc. (Denver, CO)
Participants in the 2014 IECRM Emerging Leaders Program, a seven-month leadership training program, will enjoy a special table at the Annual Business Dinner.
IECRM encourages all guests to bring a new, unwrapped toy to help the organization launch its annual toy drive for the US Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program. Toys for Tots is a charitable program that delivers gifts to economically disadvantaged children in our local area throughout the holiday season.
The IECRM Annual Business Dinner and 2014 Board of Directors election will take place at the Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel in Greenwood Village, Colorado at 5:00pm MST. Please purchase tickets here. For more information about IECRM, please call (303) 853-4886 or visit www.iecrm.org.