IECRM Energy Trade Association Announces 2014 Board of Directors
DENVER, Colorado – November 18, 2013 – IECRM, an energy trade association representing 200 companies in the Rocky Mountain region, today announced its 2014-15 Board of Directors that were elected at the IECRM Annual Business Dinner on November 14th at the Sheraton DTC Hotel in Greenwood Village, Colorado. The IECRM event was supported by Premier Sponsor, Siemens Industry, Inc., and additional sponsors, Allcable, Inc., Milwaukee Electric Tool, and QED.
Announcing the IECRM Board of Directors:
- Pete Aden, Bauerle & Company, P.C. (Denver, CO)
- Sarah Corwin, Blueprint Skilled Services, LLC (Lakewood, CO)
- Chris Cumpton, Integrity Electrical Solutions, LLC (Englewood, Colorado)
- Rick Daggett, Six & Geving Insurance, Inc. (Lakewood, Colorado)
- Joe Dopler, Northern Electric, Inc. (Westminster, Colorado)
- Pete Farreny, Weifield Group Contracting (Denver, Colorado)
- Janet Martin, Bret’s Electric, LLC (Frederick, CO)
- Lenee Koch, LEI Companies, Inc. (Denver, Colorado)
- Paula Nolan, Siemens Industry, Inc. (Littleton, CO)
- Bob Purchase, Allcable, Inc. (Denver, Colorado)
- Ryan Dulaney, Namasté Solar (Boulder, Colorado)
- Jeff Thompson, Encore Electric, Inc. (Englewood, CO)
The Board of Directors, comprised of 12 energy contractors and industry businesses, is the overarching governing body of the Chapter, focused on creating business opportunities and providing the programs that keep the electrical and energy industries thriving.
Over 120 guests attended the 2013 IECRM Annual Business Dinner, including Allcable, Inc., Crum Electric Supply, Encore Electric, Inc., Integrity Electrical Solutions, LLC, and QED, who purchased company tables. Other notable guests included Carlton Electric, Inc., Colorado Business Bank, Kenny Electric Services, and Matsuo Engineering. Participants in the 2014 IECRM Emerging Leaders Program, a leadership training program for energy industry professionals, enjoyed a special table at the event.
IECRM extends a warm thank you to all of the individuals and companies that donated toys to its US Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots drive: Blueprint Skilled Services, LLC, Bret’s Electric, LLC, Encore Electric, Inc., Magee Electric, Inc., Northglenn Winlectric, and Thomas & Betts. Toys for Tots is a charitable program that delivers gifts to economically disadvantaged children in the Denver area throughout the holiday season. IECRM will continue to collect donations at its Denver office and at its holiday party at Denver’s Elitch Lanes on December 5th (Tickets on sale here: http://bit.ly/1b3Rbge).
For more information about IECRM, or to find out how to join the trade association, please visit www.iecrm.org or call (303) 853-4886.