News from IECRM Members | July 2013
July has been an action-packed month for IECRM members. Thank you to the nearly 200 people who played and supported our Annual Golf Tournament on July 25th — our largest fundraiser in IECRM history! CONGRATULATIONS to Team EcoGreenOffice, who took home First Place in the tournament! Stay tuned for a press release about the tourney, and photos on our Facebook page (like us if you haven’t already)!
Please welcome our newest members!
News from our members
Allcable is having their Annual Open House & Customer Appreciation Day on Friday, August 9th, from 10:30am – 2pm. Come by and have some BBQ, an ice cold beer, or a margarita. Allcable is located at: 665 E 56th Ave Denver, CO 80216
Congratulations to David Wittmann from Lakewood Electric, for being awarded the IEC Foundation Scholarship for his first year of apprentice training at IECRM! Candidates were judged based on their goals and aspirations in the electrical industry, motivation to succeed, service to community and school, and academic ability. Good luck on your first year, David!
Thomas & Betts has joined with its parent company, ABB, to offer advanced remote power panels (RPPs) and power distribution modules (PDMs) for data centers to provide safer, more reliable and more easily maintained circuit protection than any competing RPP. Visit www.tnb.com for more information.
Tuition Giveaway Winners
Brandon Blackburn, an apprentice at Bret’s Electric, LLC in Frederick, CO, won IECRM’s apprentice tuition giveaway for attending the Loveland Campus Open House in June. Congratulations to Brandon and good luck on your first semester!
Hi-Tech Electric, Inc., in Centennial, CO, won IECRM’s apprentice tuition giveaway for registering early! Congratulations to their new apprentice and good luck on your first semester.
- Blueprint Skilled Services: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year Apprentice Electricians
- CDM Electric: Journeyman Electrician (Front Range, CO)
- Custom Electrical Contractors Inc.: Journeyman Electricians, 2nd and 3rd Year Apprentices
- Glanz Electrical Contracting: Electricians, & Apprentice with 1 Year Commercial Experience
- Encore Electric: Project Manager / Electrical
- Integrity Electrical Solutions: Journeyman Electricians and Commercial Electricians
- LEI Companies, Inc.: Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians, NICET Level II General Foreman, General Foreman, and Service Technician
- Weifield Group Contracting: Electrical Apprentice and Foreman
—> View all job descriptions and application instructions on the IECRM Jobs page.
IS YOUR COMPANY HIRING? Email Kristin Kim Haynes (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get your job openings listed on our super-popular jobs page!
Members and partners, please email all news items, press releases, and/or photos to Samantha McCormick, IECRM Marketing Manager, at email@example.com.