IECRM Energy Expo to Showcase New Tools, Products, and Technologies in Denver, Colorado
Industry professionals and the general public are invited to attend the Rocky Mountain Energy Expo, the region’s foremost energy and electrical trade exposition, on May 17th, from 10am-3pm, at IECRM in Denver. This event is free to attend.
DENVER, Colorado — April 2, 2013 – The Rocky Mountain Energy Expo, the region’s foremost energy and electrical trade exhibition, will kick off on Friday, May 17, 2013, at IECRM (480 East 76th Avenue, Building 5, Denver, Colorado), from 10am-3pm. The Energy Expo is hosted by the Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM), a trade association representing 200 independent contractors and industry businesses in Colorado and Wyoming.
The Premier Sponsor of this event is Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation.
This year’s exhibitors include:
- 1 Clear Choice Garage Doors, a full-service garage door company offering service and repairs to customers across Colorado
- Allcable, Inc., a distributor of electrical and electronic wire and cable, serving the electrical contractor, security, surveillance, fire alarm, and telecommunications markets
- Blueprint Skilled Services, LLC, a minority-owned staffing company with nearly 50 years of combined experience in the construction recruiting industry
- Brady Corporation, a global manufacturer and marketer of complete identification solutions
- CET and Associates, LLC, a leading rep company located in the Denver market
- Eaton Electrical, a diversified power management company
- Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation, a manufacturer of heavy-duty portable electric power tools and accessories
- Power Management Systems and Sales, Inc., a power quality consultant and distributor of power conditioning equipment
- Schneider Electric, a global specialist in energy management
- Thomas & Betts, a global producer of components that manage the connection, distribution, and transmission of electrical power
Companies may purchase a booth here. IECRM Contractor Members and Industry Partners may reserve a booth at no cost, using the same link.
A blood drive for Children’s Hospital Colorado will coincide with the event. All event guests are encouraged to make a 15-minute appointment to donate blood. Donor eligibility requirements are detailed here.
Visit www.iecrm.org or call (303) 853-4886 to learn about IECRM, apply to become a member or partner, or get information on electrical apprentice and continuing education programs.