|All IECRM members are invited to attend the Quarterly Membership Luncheon, virtually! Grab some lunch, pull up a seat, and log on to join us to welcome new members, meet the IECRM Board of Directors and Staff, discover new and existing member benefits, discuss hot industry topics, and learn about what’s coming up.
Zoom log in details will be emailed upon registration, along with a promo code for $5 off DoorDash Delivery!
Learn more about your IECRM member benefits including:
- Basic Member Benefits & Services: room rentals, the OA service, hire list, borrowed worker program, ‘turn-key’ safety program, legislative awareness & representation, benefits, discounts offered by our Industry Partners, informative communications, and more.
- Training & Educational Opportunities: the four-year apprenticeship training program, journeyman prep, safety and code review classes, and continuing education seminars for contractors.
- Ways to Become Involved: annual events, awards program, national recognition, special events, and networking opportunities including various committees to serve your association…and your industry as well!
- How Industry Partners Work With You: more than 80 associate member companies have joined the Chapter in order to provide you with specialized products and services designed to help you succeed.
- Meet the Rocky Mountain Chapter Staff: we’re here to serve your needs… find out who to call when you need assistance or have a question.
The Luncheon will kick off promptly at 12:00 p.m. and is scheduled to end at 1:30 p.m. Best of all, this event is FREE to all IECRM members. Hey, you have to eat anyway…why not spend your lunch hour learning more about the tremendous benefits available to you as a member of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of IEC!
Please click here to register if you can join.
We hope to see you on the call!