“There’s light at the end of the tunnel… because an electrician installed it there.”
– Chris Shipp, IECRM Instructor
2020 has been a year like no other for IECRM, our members, and our partners. IECRM has been a guiding light this year for the industry and for you. On Thursday, November 12, from 4-6 pm, join IECRM CEO Marilyn Akers Stansbury and IECRM Board of Directors President Robert Watkins at this FREE State of the Industry Event, Annual Meeting of Members and Board of Directors election. The virtual event will include:
- a networking happy hour (sponsorships available),
- a review of the interesting year 2020 has been,
- an opportunity to shine the light on the great work in our industry,
- an enlightening keynote speaker,
- news on what’s in store at IECRM for 2021 where the light shines at the end of the tunnel,
- special guests Candy Branham (IEC National BOD President) and Janet Martin (incoming IEC National BOD President)
- the 2021-2022 Board of Directors Election,
- post-event after-party to congratulate the new board members!
RSVP here by Friday, November 5 for a special gift that will be mailed to you before the event. Login links for this virtual event will be sent out 2 days prior to the event.
Board of Director Elections voting opened on October 22. Be sure to vote for new board members here if you haven’t yet. The deadline to receive votes is November 12. One vote per company.
For some great sponsor recognition opportunities, click here.