SAVE THE DATE: Virtual State of the Industry Annual Event
Lighting the Way: IECRM State of the Industry Annual Event
Thursday, November 12
RSVP to receive log in credentials
“There’s light at the end of the tunnel… because an electrician installed it there.”
— Chris Shipp, IECRM Instructor
Join IECRM CEO Marilyn Akers Stansbury and IECRM Board of Directors President Robert Watkins for this Virtual Annual Meeting of Members.
The agenda for this free virtual event includes:
- a networking happy hour,
- a review of the interesting year 2020 has been,
- an opportunity to shine the light on the great work in our industry,
- keynote speaker,
- news on what’s in store at IECRM for 2021 where the light shines at the end of the tunnel,
- special guests Candy Branham (IEC National BOD President) and Janet Martin (incoming IEC National BOD President)
- the 2021-2022 Board of Directors Elections,
- post-event after-party to congratulate the new board members!
RSVP by Friday, November 5 for a special gift that will be mailed to you before the event.