NOW is the time to start your 2020 Summit Awards Prep!
IECRM’s 14th Annual Summit Awards “Call for Nominations” will begin on February 1st. It’s not too soon to be thinking about your entries!
The deadline for this year’s entries is April 1st. These prestigious awards recognize IECRM member excellence in the Energy, Electrical, and Green Building fields.
Why enter the Summit Awards? Why enter awards at all?
- Demonstrate your amazing talents and skills to the rest of the electrical contracting and construction sectors.
- Raise your company’s profile and provide the opportunity for you to gain positive PR.
- Help you earn a place and a ranking in your business.
- Cut through the clutter of competing information in the marketplace and provide you with a point of difference.
- Differentiate your company.
- Provide staff with the kind of morale boost that comes from beating the competition and basking in the spotlight of your industry.
- Help attract new business.
The IECRM Summit Awards are presented at a premier industry event and represent an unparalleled opportunity to celebrate the work of your employees. You can enter more than one category as long as the work is relevant.
Questions about nominating your company or a colleague for an award? Never submitted before but want to this year? Contact IECRM CEO Marilyn Akers Stansbury at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.853.4886.