Join them at the Quarterly Membership Luncheon on Thursday, February 27th
All IECRM members are invited to attend the Quarterly Membership Luncheon to welcome new members, meet the IECRM Board of Directors and Staff, discover new and existing member benefits, discuss hot industry topics, and learn about what’s coming up.
Quarterly Membership Luncheon
Thursday, February 27
12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
IECRM Main Campus
Our special guests at the February luncheon include all of our 2020 IECRM Board members. Additionally, we’ll feature a special presentation on diversity and inclusion in the workplace from our newest committee. Following the luncheon, contractor members are encouraged to stay to sharpen their FlashPoint skills with an hour-long training session (1:30 – 2:30 pm).
Join us at this quarterly meeting where you will learn more about your IECRM member benefits including:
- Basic Member Benefits & Services: room rentals, the OA service, hire list, borrowed worker program, ‘turn-key’ safety program, legislative awareness & representation, benefits, and discounts offered by our Industry Partners, informative communications, and more.
- Training & Educational Opportunities: the four-year apprenticeship training program, journeyman prep, safety and code review classes, and continuing education seminars for contractors.
- Ways to Become Involved: annual events, awards program, national recognition, special events, and networking opportunities including various committees to serve your association…and your industry as well!
- How Industry Partners Work with You: more than 80 industry partner member companies have joined the Chapter in order to provide you with specialized products and services designed to help you succeed.
- Meet the Rocky Mountain Chapter Staff: we’re here to serve your needs… find out who to call when you need assistance or have a question.
Get to know the IECRM leadership team – Board and Staff! The IECRM Board of Directors is the overarching governing body of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Independent Electrical Contractors. The Board consists of a body of Contractor Members and Industry Partners of the association. Board Members are elected by the general membership of the association for a two-year term, during the Annual Business Dinner which takes place each fall.
The Board helps IECRM continue to elevate the electrical and energy industries by promoting, educating, and supporting open-market contractors. The Board also helps guide the industry into the future, while creating a strong business environment for electrical and energy contractors. Learn more about your Board members here.
The Luncheon will kick off promptly at 12:00 p.m. and is scheduled to end at 1:30 p.m. Best of all, this event is FREE to all IECRM members. Hey, you have to eat anyway…why not spend your lunch hour learning more about the tremendous benefits available to you as a member of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of IEC?