Why are sponsorships important at IECRM?
IECRM, like every professional nonprofit association, faces the challenge of bringing in additional revenue in order to keep member dues reasonable while accomplishing our mission.
Events that our members generously underwrite, through sponsorships and ticket sales, are designed to create fun networking gatherings, build community awareness and visibility, and help market career opportunities in electrical contracting.
In return, IECRM works on your behalf to help you leverage your sponsorship in marketing to mutual benefit. This helps increase credibility, visibility, and rapport within employee, customer, and colleague communities.
Please consider signing up for an annual sponsor commitment for 2019.
Sponsorships support our member services and benefits, such as:
- Workforce Development Initiatives
- Multiple Career Fairs
- A Legislative Voice for the Industry
- O/A Administration
- Online Job Board
- Outreach to Schools and Communities
- Continuing Education Classes
- Free Safety Forums
- Industry Gatherings and Education
- Job-Site Safety Initiatives
- The Energy Expo & Wire-Off
- Apprentice Graduation
- Quarterly Member Luncheons
- National Apprenticeship Week initiatives
- Apprentice Appreciation activities
- And more…