The Doctor Is In: Get Free Advice on Your Summit Award Nominations!
IECRM’s 15th Annual Summit Awards “Call for Nominations” is now open. Not sure if your project qualifies?
Take Advantage of FREE Professional Guidance!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with one of our awards consultants to see what it takes to submit your project or company for an IECRM Summit Award. You will be glad you took a few minutes to explore the possibility! Need some perspective from a first-time winner? Read on below!
The deadline for this year’s entries is Monday, March 22, 2021. These prestigious awards recognize IECRM members for excellence in the Energy, Electrical, and Green Building fields.
The 2021 IECRM Summit Awards celebration will take place Thursday, April 29th as an extraordinary virtual experience like nothing you have seen before!
Why enter the Summit Awards? Why enter awards at all?
- Demonstrate your amazing talents and skills to the rest of the electrical contracting and construction sectors.
- Raise your company’s profile and provide the opportunity for you to gain positive PR.
- Help you earn a place and a ranking in your business.
- Cut through the clutter of competing information in the marketplace and provide you with a point of difference.
- Differentiate your company.
- Shine a light on what your company contributed during a most historic year.
- Provide staff with the kind of morale boost that comes from beating the competition and basking in the spotlight of your industry.
- Help attract new business.
This first-time winner in 2020 will tell you that achieving a Summit Award is a terrific thrill and that it’s worth your time and effort to enter! With a well-put together nomination, everyone has a chance to win!
The IECRM Summit Awards represent an unparalleled opportunity to celebrate the work of your employees. You can enter more than one category as long as the work is relevant.
Questions about nominating your company or a colleague for an award? Never submitted before but want to this year? Contact IECRM CEO Marilyn Akers Stansbury at email@example.com or 303.853.4886.