IECRM’s 15th Annual Summit Awards “Call for Nominations” is open! Deadline is Thursday, March 22, 11:59 PM
Each year, IECRM recognizes excellence in the electrical construction and green building fields with its prestigious Summit Awards ceremony. It is a time to celebrate our industry and each other for the great, groundbreaking work that we do. This year’s Summit Awards will be an extraordinary virtual experience like nothing you’ve seen before. Mark your calendar now and plan to join the festivities on Thursday, April 29th.
Why enter the Summit Awards? Why enter awards at all?
- Demonstrate your amazing talents and skills to the rest of the electrical contracting and construction sectors.
- Raise your company’s profile and provide the opportunity for you to gain positive PR.
- Help you earn a place and a ranking in your business.
- Cut through the clutter of competing information in the marketplace and provide you with a point of difference.
- Differentiate your company.
- Shine a light on what your company contributed during a most historic year.
- Provide staff with the kind of morale boost that comes from beating the competition and basking in the spotlight of your industry.
- Help attract new business.
Additionally, when you enter the IECRM Summit Awards, your nomination is prepared and ready to enter into the IEC National Awards competition. This year is special for IECRM nominees because the IEC National Convention and Expo will be held here in Denver, October 6-9 at the Colorado Convention Center. With IEC CON in Denver this year, IECRM and our members have a terrific opportunity to show off our work, capabilities, and excellence.
NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN, giving you plenty of time to craft the perfect submission. Not sure if your project qualifies?
Take Advantage of FREE Professional Guidance…Don’t Wait Much Longer!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with one of our awards consultants to see what it takes to submit your project or company for an IECRM Summit Award. You will be glad you took a few minutes to explore the possibility! Need some perspective from a first-time winner? Read on below!
This first-time winner in 2020 will tell you that receiving a Summit Award is a tremendous thrill and that it’s worth the time and effort to enter. With a well-put-together nomination, everyone has a chance to win!
The deadline for nomination entries is Thursday, March 22, 2021, by 11:59 pm MT.
- Do you know a company or an individual that deserves recognition for an outstanding accomplishment?
- Do you know a company that offers a safety program that goes above and beyond the standard?
- Did your team finish an awesome electrical construction project between March 31, 2020, and March 31, 2021?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then submit a nomination for an IECRM Summit Award!
New categories include:
Alumni of the Year Award
Superstar Superintendents & Project Managers Recognition
Superstar Support Services Staff Recognition
Modified categories include:
Industrial & Infrastructure Construction
Low Voltage / Limited Energy / Systems Automation & Controls Construction
Click here to read about the new IECRM Safety Awards category to recognize IECRM member excellence in Safety and read about IECRM’s own 2020 National SPARK Award Winners and the work for which they were recognized.
Click here to get your company’s branding out in front of our members through Sponsorships.
Now more than ever, it is important to continue to recognize excellence in our industry and celebrate the dedication and hard work of our essential employees. If you love what you do and are proud of your work and your people, be sure to enter a nomination!
Questions about nominating your company or a colleague for an award? Never submitted before but want to this year? Contact IECRM CEO Marilyn Akers Stansbury at email@example.com or 303.853.4886.