IECRM is now accepting Nominations for its 11th Annual Summit Awards until March 16, 2017
More than 150 attendees are anticipated to attend the 11th Annual IECRM Summit Awards, a prestigious award ceremony recognizing the best and brightest electrical, construction, and renewable energy companies that are based in Colorado and Wyoming. The Summit Awards are produced and hosted by the Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM) (www.iecrm.org), the premier trade association for energy contractors and industry businesses, with support from CRS Insurance Brokerage (www.crsdenver.com), the Premier Sponsor of the 11th Annual Summit Awards.
The Summit Awards are judged by an independent panel of industry experts. Awards recognize outstanding projects in 2016 that were completed by IECRM member companies. Many IECRM Summit Award winners have gone on to compete at the Annual IEC National Competition, and several have received national awards for their outstanding work. Members are encouraged to nominate their outstanding projects, completed between March 1, 2016 and March 1, 2017, for an award in a category listed below.
Summit Award categories are as follows:
- Residential Construction
- Single Family Residence
- Multi-Family Residence
- Commercial Construction
- Electrical contract – Up to $500,000
- Electrical contract – Between $500,001 – $1,500,000
- Electrical contract – Greater than $1,500,000
- Industrial Construction
- Electrical Contract – Up to $500,000
- Electrical Contract – Greater than $500,000
- Energy Efficiency and Green Construction
- Energy Efficient Retrofit
- LEED Certified Project
- Renewable Power Generation
- Low-Voltage/Limited Energy Systems
- Project that exhibits innovation, quality, and overall excellence
Special Peak Awards are additional awards honoring specific individuals, general contractors, and departments within IECRM member companies. Members are encouraged to nominate themselves or their colleague(s) for awards in the categories listed below.
This year’s Special Peak Award categories include:
- Outstanding Service Department
- Project Manager of the Year
- General Contractor of the Year
- General Contractor Project Manager / Superintendent of the Year
- Veterans Support Award, a new award category to recognize a company that demonstrates leadership as a veteran friendly employer for addressing the employment challenges faced by veterans, transitioning service members and military spouses.
Apply for an award today! IECRM is accepting nominations now through March 16th at www.iecrm.org/summit17.
The 11th Annual Summit Awards will take place at The Denver Athletic Club Ballroom, in downtown Denver, on April 13, 2017, from 5:00-8:30pm. For further information, or to purchase tickets and tables for this event, visit: www.iecrm.org/summit17
Visit www.iecrm.org/membership or call (303) 853-4886 to learn more about IECRM, and to find out how to become a member or partner of the trade association.
About Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM)
Since 1981, the Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM) has been
the leading electrical and renewable energy contractor association in Colorado. Representing more than 200 member companies and educating over 1,500 electrical apprentices and licensed electricians annually, IECRM is dedicated to educating, promoting, and advancing the energy industry and merit shop philosophy.
IECRM, located in Denver, Colorado, is a chapter of the Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC), a national trade association for merit shop electrical and systems contractors.
10th Annual IECRM Summit Awards, held at the Denver Athletic Club Grand Ballroom, April 14, 2016