CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: Are You Ready for IECRM Leadership?
It’s time for IECRM’s Board of Directors nominating process for 2019-2020 leadership to begin. And we need you!
Nominate yourself or recommend a colleague.
IECRM Industry Partners and Contractor Members, please submit your online nomination form by Monday, October 7 at 11:59 pm.
The IECRM Board of Directors helps guide our industry into the future by creating a strong business environment for electrical and energy contractors. As an IECRM Board member, you will impact our organization in many ways including driving performance and growth as well as shaping IECRM’s future. As a board member, your commitment and dedication serve as a beacon to others in the trades and community.
- The candidate must be employed with a current IECRM Contractor Member or Industry Partner.
- Have a desire to give back to the industry and be a voice in guiding the association’s initiatives.
- Be willing to meet the board expectations as outlined below.
Terms are two years in length. Currently, we have several board positions to fill – industry partner seats as well as contractor openings.
- Attend monthly IECRM Board of Directors meetings at our main location in Northglenn (typically the 3rd Thursday at 7am)
- Serve on at least one IECRM Committee: Board of Trustees, Emerging Leaders, Government Relations, Membership & Events, Safety, Diversity & Inclusion
- Attend at least three IECRM Annual Events: Summit Awards, Wire-Off Competition/Energy Expo, Graduation Ceremony, Golf Tournament, Business Dinner, and Holiday Celebration
- Directors must be members in good standing of the Association.