Call for Volunteers
The IEC National Convention and Expo are happening soon and will be held right here in Denver October 6-9. IECRM has the wonderful opportunity to be one of the Colorado Chapter hosts and we need your help!
Volunteers are needed throughout the convention in a variety of ways. From greeting people at the door to working the IEC Foundation Golf Tournament; from registration volunteers to onsite hospitality. If you would like to be a part of this exciting event, we invite you to participate.
Please take a moment to fill out the Volunteer Form to let us know your availability and your preferred event. We will do our best to plug you into this exciting week!
Volunteer Opportunities (subject to change):
- Monday, October 4th, Daytime – Prep for Registration (Assembling Packets)
- Tuesday, October 5th, Evening – Greeters and Floaters
- Wednesday, October 6th, Daytime – IEC Foundation Golf Tournament (All Slots Filled)
- Wednesday, October 6th, Daytime – Convention/Expo Registration, Greeters
- Wednesday, October 6th, Evening – Greeters and Floaters
- Thursday, October 7th, Daytime – PAC/PEF Hospitality, Expo Concierge, Registration, Greeters, IEC Colorado Booth
- Thursday, October 7th, Evening – Colorado Reception
- Friday, October 8th, Daytime – 50 Apprentices needed to host the High School Expo Attendees
- Friday, October 8th, Daytime – Platinum Partner Party Set-Up, PAC/PEF Hospitality, Registration, Greeters, IEC Colorado Booth
- Saturday, October 9th, Daytime – PAC/PEF Hospitality, Registration, Greeters, IEC Colorado Booth, President’s Gala Helpers
IECRM is also seeking 50 apprentices to be ambassadors for the High School Expo on the morning of Friday, October 8th. They will be greeters and Expo guides for the 400 high school students that will be in attendance that morning. Apprentices may use this time as a make-up class opportunity. All apprentices must receive approval from their employer before signing up. Volunteer to be an Ambassador.
If you have any questions about volunteering at the IEC National Convention, please contact Holly@iecrm.org or 303.848.4962.