Announcing the Executive Award Winners of the 8th Annual Summit Awards
DENVER, Colorado — April 17, 2014 — IECRM, a non-profit trade association for the electrical and renewable energy industries, today announced the winners of the prestigious Executive Awards of the 8th Annual Summit Awards. The Summit Awards is an annual gala celebrating the top energy construction projects of the year. Premier Sponsor of the 8th Annual Summit Awards is CRS Insurance Brokerage.
Announcing this year’s Executive Award winners (pictured above, from left)
- CEO Award, for Excellence in Leadership and Innovation in the Energy Industry
- Philip Soderborg, Business Development Manager at GE Johnson Construction Company
- Community Service Award, for Excellence in Bettering the Community
- David Jensen, Rocky Mountain Branch Manager at North American Video
- Legislative Award, for Excellence in Legislative Activities for the Energy Industry
- Representative Brian DelGrosso, Member of the Colorado House of Representatives
- Lifetime Achievement Award, for Dedication to Advancing the Energy Industry
- Greg Hall, CEO/President at Better-Way Electric, Inc.
- Energy Project Manager of the Year, for Excellence in Leadership within the Energy Field
- Ryan Dulaney, Co-Owner and Commercial Project Manager at Namaste Solar
- Industry Partner of the Year, for Excellence in Leadership Within the IECRM Energy Trade Association
- David Dahl, Colorado Branch Manager at QED
“The construction industry is booming. We are extremely proud of the individuals and companies that service the ever changing skyline of the Rocky Mountain region,” said IECRM COO, Kristin Kim Haynes. “From wiring structures with electricity, achieving LEED Certification, to breaking ground with new construction that develops our communities and modes of transportation, our members do it all!”
All other award winners will be announced at the award ceremony on April 17th at the Denver Athletic Club in Denver, Colorado.
Visit www.iecrm.org or call (303) 853-4886 to learn more about IECRM, and to find out how to become a member or partner of the trade association.