A New Age of Technology at IECRM
The 2019 IECRM Strategic Plan includes identifying, procuring, and upgrading technology to meet the needs of members and students. We are so pleased to announce some major changes coming your way in June! IECRM joins a handful of other IEC Chapters in upgrading our current systems to a new enterprise system: Flashpoint.
On June 10, members will receive new log-ins as well as instructions for accessing the new system. Beginning June 17, member contractors and students will be able to register directly in Flashpoint. IECRM will provide training tutorials, with staff standing by to assist you.
Flashpoint will replace the student database AMPS with even more features for members and students:
- Online access to automated student status including grades and attendance via a new online student portal for class content and homework.
- Essential communications delivered via automated text, email, and phone messages.
- Improved registration options and forms for apprenticeship as well as classes and events.
- Online OJT forms that students fill out, supervisors approve, and IECRM manages on your behalf.
- Online account access for billing and payments for apprenticeship registration, books, continuing education, and events with detailed and summary reports of your transactions.
- REMOVE: Online OJT forms that students fill out, supervisors approve, and IECRM manages on your behalf.
- Improved Office of Apprenticeship Program registration.
- Continually updated Hire List.
Behind the scenes, staff and instructors will maximize features such as:
- Single centralized database for all record management.
- Fully detailed company and individual records with the ability to segment for relevant communications.
- Workflow efficiencies and reduced redundancies in the office and in the classroom.
- Increased reporting with business intelligence capabilities.
- Online portals for teaching curriculum, homework, and exams.