A New Age of Technology at IECRM is now ready for you!
The new enterprise system for IECRM, FlashPoint, is now up and running and ready for you!
Beginning Monday, June 17, member contractors and students will be able to register students directly in Flashpoint. IECRM will new provide new log-ins and training tutorials, with staff standing by to assist you. The entire IECRM team is very excited to bring you these new tools for apprentice registration, grades, attendance, apprentice class management online OJT reporting, member communication, invoicing, event registration, and so much more!
Please mark your calendars for student enrollment training in FlashPoint on Tuesday, June 18 and Wednesday, June 19 (10am-noon). We will send out invitations to your main apprenticeship/education contacts. Not sure if we have your main apprenticeship contact? Please complete this form to ensure the smoothest transition.
On these dates members will receive new log-ins as well as instructions for accessing the new system and how to register your apprentices for school. FlashPoint replaces the student database AMPS with even more features for members and students:
- Online access to real-time student status including grades and attendance
- A new online student portal for class content and homework.
- Essential communications delivered via automated text, email, and phone messages.
- Improved registration options and forms for apprenticeship as well as classes and events.
- Online account access for billing and payments for apprenticeship registration, books, continuing education, and events with detailed and summary reports of your transactions.
- Improved Office of Apprenticeship Program registration and OJT tracking.
- Continually updated Hire List.
Behind the scenes, staff and instructors are maximizing features such as:
- Single centralized database for all record management.
- Fully detailed company and individual records with the ability to segment for relevant communications.
- Workflow efficiencies and reduced redundancies in the office and in the classroom.
- Increased reporting with business intelligence capabilities.
- Online portals for teaching curriculum, homework, and exams.
Mark your calendars. Bring your laptop. This is essential training for all contractor members!
We are so excited. And you will be too!