If you have never been to the National IEC annual conference, convention, and expo, you don’t know what you’re missing! From seminars on how to develop your business, to learning about the latest technology and industry topics, and networking with the strong community of your fellow merit shop electrical contractors. Add to your knowledge, broaden your career opportunities, and expand your professional credentials with the wide variety of classes, networking, and the Expo Hall. IEC CON 2019 will be held October 2-5 at America’s Center Convention Complex in St. Louis, MO. Please join me and other IECRM members! Register at: //www.ieci.org/iecconvention/register
Why attend? Here are the top 7 reasons you should:
- Education Sessions: Learn about the hottest topics in the industry while exchanging ideas with peers.
- Networking: It’s a time to catch up with old friends and a chance to expand your circle with new ones!
- Expo Hall: Get your hands on the newest and coolest products on the block! Chat with top exhibitors, watch top-notch presentations at The Grid, win prizes with one of many raffles and watch the future of the industry compete.
- Welcome Reception Featuring the Emerging Leaders: This is the right kickoff to a week full of insight, networking and a peek at the latest and greatest!
- Wire-Off Competition: Watch the future of the industry battle it to the top! The Wire-Off Competition is one of the can’t-miss events of the Expo Hall! Join us to cheer on Michael Lempka, winner of the IECRM Wire-Off Competition, who represents us at the national competition.
- Keynote Speaker: IEC Convention & Expo 2019 brings the top thought leaders together under one roof. Our Keynote Speaker will kick off the convention and highlight issues important to electrical and systems contractors.
- Platinum Partner Party: Even with all of the education and learning, there’s still time to let loose a little! The Platinum Partner Party will be a night full of memories that you won’t want to miss!