Each year IECRM recognizes excellence in the electrical construction and green building fields with its prestigious awards ceremony and banquet. The 2020 IECRM Summit Awards was destined for change! The planning for this celebration was well underway when we were all thrown a curve-ball with the COVID-19 pandemic and so it is highly likely that we will be pivoting to an online, fun-filled Summit Awards event Thursday, August 13th.
There’s plenty of time to enter your project or nominate a company or individual for an award! The nominations deadline has been extended to Tuesday, June 30, giving you additional time to craft the perfect submission!
Special timing this year — you can apply for an IECRM Summit Award and an IEC National Award at the same time. The award categories are aligned in order to save you time on your submission. Visit ieci.org/iec-awards to learn about and apply for IEC National Awards.
Now more than ever, it is important to recognize excellence in our industry and celebrate the dedication and hard work of our essential employees. Whether we are able to come together as a large group of more than 200 at our new venue or if we will come together virtually, the show must go on!
Need help with your award submission?
- Don’t miss the weekly Friday tip sessions in June from 8-9am
- Sign up for your free special 40-minute consultation session with Deb Radman about messaging and organizing your award entry. To reserve your time contact Deb@iecrm.org by June 10.
- Watch for “How to write your Summit Award” video tutorials by Marilyn Stansbury soon.
Why enter the Summit Awards? Why enter awards at all?
- Demonstrate your amazing talents and skills to the rest of the electrical contracting and construction sectors.
- Raise your company’s profile and provide the opportunity for you to gain positive PR.
- Help you earn a place and a ranking in your business.
- Cut through the clutter of competing information in the marketplace and provide you with a point of difference.
- Differentiate your company.
- Shine a light on what your company contributed during the historic time of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Provide staff with the kind of morale boost that comes from beating the competition and basking in the spotlight of your industry.
- Help attract new business.
The IECRM Summit Awards is a premier industry event and represents an unparalleled opportunity to celebrate the work of your employees. You can enter more than one category as long as the work is relevant.
Questions about nominating your company or a colleague for an award? Never submitted before but want to this year? Contact IECRM CEO Marilyn Akers Stansbury at email@example.com or 303.853.4886.