IECRM is proud to partner with Mike Holt Enterprises for Online Continuing Education CEUs.
NEW 2020 online CEU courses:
- 2020 Bonding and Grounding – 8 hours
- 2020 NEC changes part 1, articles 90-314 – 8 Hours
- 2020 NEC Changes part 2, articles 400-805- 8 Hours
- 2020 Colorado Online CEU course package 1 [2020 Code Changes, Theory & Calculations] – 24 Hours
- 2020 Colorado Online CEU course Package 2 [2020 Code Changes, 2020 Bonding and Grounding] – 24 Hours
- 2020 NEC Changes part 1 and 2, articles 90-805 – 16 Hours
2017 Electrical CEU Courses (8 Credit Hours):
2017 Electrical CEU Packages (24 Credit Hours):
Colorado Electrical Continuing Education Required: Before renewing in September 2020, all licensed electricians must complete 24 hours of continuing education. Pursuant to Board Rules 11.3.4 and 11.3.5, continuing education hours must be selected from among the Core Competencies below in any combination, except that a minimum of four (4) continuing education hours must be related to National Electrical Code changes.
- Grounding and Bonding
- National Electrical Code changes (four hours minimum required)
- Wiring methods
- Theory and calculations
Safety related to the electrical industry (four hours maximum)
Why choose an Online CEU course from Mike Holt Enterprises?
- Designed by Mike Holt, leading NEC expert and educator
- Driven by the industry’s best graphics and explanations
- Easy to understand and learn
- Work at your own pace
- 24/7 Access
- Immediate feedback
- Excellent customer support
“I have taken courses from others; the hard work and dedication to the quality of this and other courses of yours is very apparent and a breath of fresh air. The customer service is absolutely the best. They are helpful, patient, kind, and really care about the customer.” — Jerry Walker
We’d love to hear from you! How was your online course? What other courses interest you? Please contact IECRM Training Director Paul Lingo at 303.853.4886 or Paul@iecrm.org with feedback or questions.