IECRM is pleased to announce that the recent Board of Directors election has been reviewed and certified by our Nominating Committee members. We welcome back Brenda Magee, Russell Tafoya, Sam Gluck, Erik Estes, and David Jones to serve the 2021-22 term on the Board.
The 2021 IECRM Board of Directors:
- Rob Watkins, Ludvik Electric (Board President)
- Brenda Magee, Magee Electric (Board Vice President)
- Pete Aden, Wipfli (Board Treasurer)
- David Jones, QED (Board Secretary)
- Robert Cheney, RK Electrical
- Spencer Covey, Consolidated Electrical Distributors
- Erik Estes, Casey Bergquist, Inc.
- Sam Gluck, APCO Electric
- Leighland Gutierrez, Courtesy Electric
- Justin Martin, Bret’s Electric LLC
- David Scott, Encore Electric, Inc.
- Russell Tafoya, Weifield Group Electrical Contracting
- Dennis Walker, United Rentals
IECRM’s Board of Directors, composed of 13 energy contractors and industry businesses, is the overarching governing body of the Chapter focused on creating business opportunities and providing the programs that keep the electrical and energy industries thriving.
“The five members that are returning to the IECRM board validates the continuing strength of our strong and dynamic board and agenda that explicitly highlights IECRM’s forward-looking strategic focus on the future of our organization and our independent contractor industry,” says CEO Marilyn Stansbury.