Why are sponsorships important at IECRM?
IECRM, like every professional nonprofit association, faces the challenge of bringing in additional revenue in order to keep member dues reasonable while accomplishing our mission.
Events that our members generously underwrite, through sponsorships and ticket sales, are designed to create meaningful networking gatherings, build awareness and visibility for our partners, and help market opportunities in electrical contracting.
In return, IECRM works on your behalf to help you leverage your sponsorship in marketing to mutual benefit. This helps increase credibility, visibility, and rapport within employee, customer, and colleague communities.
Please consider signing up for an annual sponsor commitment for 2021.
Sponsorships support our member services and benefits, such as:
- Workforce Development Initiatives
- Career Fairs
- A Legislative Voice for the Industry
- OA Administration (DOL Office of Apprenticeship)
- Online Job Board
- Outreach to Schools and Communities
- Continuing Education Classes
- Free Safety Forums
- Industry Gatherings and Education
- Job-Site Safety Initiatives
- The Energy Expo & Wire-Off
- Apprentice Graduation
- Quarterly Member Luncheons
- Member Forums
- National Apprenticeship Week initiatives
- Apprentice Appreciation activities
- And more…