Ludvik Electric Co., with its corporate office in Lakewood, CO and satellite offices in Phoenix, AZ and Salt Lake City, UT; has completed projects all over the United States and abroad. We are considered one of the top electrical contractors and our success depends on our hardworking, dedicated employees.
Colorado is growing so quickly which means plenty of construction projects. Ludvik Electric is sseeking electrical journeymen to keep up with all the projects we have in the hopper. Ludvik Electric needs you! Hiring journeymen electricians in Colorado. Join the winning team.
Plans and performs jobs installing and maintaining various electrical equipment.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Plans and performs jobs installing and maintaining various electrical equipment such as control panels, switchboards, junction boxes, and switches
2. Connects and disconnects electric powered machines
3. Repairs motors and generators
4. Replaces fuses and sets circuit breakers on high- and low- tension circuits
5. Diagnoses electrical problems and must be able to work from a wiring diagram
6. Works independently and on a team
7. May provide direction to less experienced electricians
8. Assists in evaluating and mentoring apprentices.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· At least 5-7 years’ experience performing quality electrical installations
· Demonstrated focus on safety and productivity
· Ability to work alone and on a team.
· State-issued Electrical Journeyman License.
· Graduate of Apprenticeship program and/or completion of 24 hours of continuing education each year.
· Four years of documented work in electrical commercial or industrial construction.
At Ludvik, we place high importance on providing a truly authentic and enjoyable work culture. We cultivate a workplace environment and culture in which our talented employees can thrive. We are proud of our work and love what we do.
What You Can Anticipate:
- Competitive Salary
- Training and Support
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Benefits Package to include:
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- STD, LTD insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company vehicle/gas card and cell phone is included with some positions
- Wage Depends on Experience ranging from $32.50-$34.25
Ludvik Electric firmly believes that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
Ludvik Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit us60.dayforcehcm.com.