DENVER, Colorado — May 6, 2014 — IECRM, the non-profit energy trade association and electrical school based in Denver, today released a new video that features personal interviews with ten members of the association. The video is entitled “What is IECRM?” and was produced by Ramblin Jackson’, a web marketing and video production company based in Boulder, CO. The video was conceptualized by Samantha McCormick, IECRM Marketing Manager, and Kristin Kim Haynes, IECRM COO.
The video participants were asked to explain why they are a member of the trade association, how their companies have benefited from membership, and the things they value most in their membership.
IECRM would like to thank the following individuals for appearing in this video (listed in order of appearance):
- Spenser Villwock, CEO of IECRM
- Kristin Kim Haynes, COO of IECRM
- Karla Nugent, Chief Business Development Officer at Weifield Group Contracting
- Jeff Thompson, Vice President at Encore Electric, Inc.
- Philip Soderborg, Business Development Manager at GE Johnson Construction Company
- Erica Easter, Sales & Marketing Manager at Easter-Owens
- Brandon Berumen, President and CEO at LEI Companies, Inc.
- Sarah Corwin, Staffing Sales Manager at Blueprint Skilled Services, LLC
- Chris Cumpton, President at Integrity Electrical Solutions, LLC
- Paul Bledsoe, Business Development at Legrand, North America
- David Jensen, Branch Manager at North American Video
- Lindsey Cox, Vice President at 1st Electric Contractors, Inc.
To apply for membership with IECRM, please visit www.iecrm.org and click the “Membership” tab, or call (303) 853-4886.