On November 12, 2015, Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM) (www.iecrm.org), the premiere energy and electrical trade association representing over 200 companies in the Rocky Mountain region, elected its 2016-2017 Board of Directors during the 2015 Annual Business Dinner at the Denver ChopHouse and Brewery. The IECRM event was supported by Premier Sponsor, Federated Insurance Group, and additional sponsors, Allcable, Bauerle and Associates, Corey Engineering, Gexpro, Milwaukee Tool and Pinnacol Assurance.
Announcing the 2016-2017 IECRM Board of Directors:
- Pete Aden, Bauerle & Company, P.C. (Denver, CO)
- Brandon Berumen, LEI Companies, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Lindsey Cox, 1st Electric Contractors, (Lakewood, CO)
- Chris Cumpton, Integrity Electrical Solutions, LLC (Englewood, CO)
- Rick Daggett, Six & Geving Insurance, Inc. (Lakewood, CO)
- Pete Farreny, Weifield Group Contracting (Denver, CO)
- Janet Martin, Bret’s Electric, LLC (Frederick, CO)
- Paula Nolan, Siemens Industry, Inc. (Littleton, CO)
- Bob Purchase, Graybar (Denver, CO)
- David Scott, Encore Electric Inc. (Englewood, CO)
- Jason Sharpe, Namasté Solar (Boulder, CO)
- Robert Watkins, Northern Electric, Inc. (Westminster, CO)
- Dennis Walker, United Rentals (Denver, CO)
IECRM’s Board of Directors is the governing body of the organization comprised of energy and electrical contractors and industry businesses. The Board of Directors focus is to ensure quality programs that deliver the latest in technology, innovations, standards and safety practices in the energy and electrical industry. Jeff Thompson, Vice President of Encore Electric, was recognized at the event for his dedicated service and commitment for serving on the Board for over a decade.
Over 120 guests attended the 2015 IECRM Annual Business Dinner. IEC National was in attendance at this event to speak about strategic initiatives and industry trends. “We were pleased to have Thayer Long, Executive Vice President and CEO, and Jason Todd, VP of Government Relations for IEC National, Alexandria, Virginia to share trends and updates in the electrical industry with our members,” said Marilyn Akers Stansbury, IECRM CEO.
Participants in the 2015 IECRM Emerging Leaders Program, a leadership training program for energy industry professionals, were invited to attend the event.
IECRM extends a warm thank you to all of the individuals and companies that donated toys to its US Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots drive at the Annual Business Dinner. Toys for Tots is a charitable program that delivers gifts to economically disadvantaged children in the Denver area throughout the holiday season. IECRM will continue to collect donations at its Denver office through mid December.
Since 1981, the Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM) has been the leading electrical and renewable energy contractor association in Colorado. Representing over 200 member companies responsible for $2B annually, and educating over 1,000 electrical apprentices and licensed electricians annually, IECRM is dedicated to educating, promoting, and advancing the electrical industry. IECRM, located in Denver, Colorado, is a chapter of the Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC), a national trade association for merit shop electrical and systems contractors.