How Can You Help?
At this difficult time, it’s important for each of us to pitch in where we are able. And it feels great to help others and the cause! There are several things each of us can do to contribute to stemming the tide of this awful virus, in addition to social distancing and increased hygiene. In particular, the construction industry has been called upon to donate critically needed Respirator masks (N95, N99, P100; all sizes in unopened boxes. Extra filters are also needed for these devices) and Masks (tie, earloop; unopened boxes only; no cloth masks).
Let’s promote the HelpColoradoNow.org website and encourage contributions to fulfill the needs on the Governor’s list of items to support the state needs.
Donations – PPE, monetary and medical supplies.
As part of the #DoingMyPartCO for the COVID-19 pandemic, donations are needed for Healthcare Workers and First Responders
If you have any of the following items to spare, please consider donating.
- Sterile and non-sterile gloves – unopened boxes, latex-free preferred
- Hand sanitizer – unopened containers
- Bleach bottles or sprays – unopened containers
- Bleach wipes – unopened containers
- Isopropyl alcohol – unopened bottles
- Eye protection and goggles – unused in unopened box or wrapper
- Clear face shields – these look like welders’ masks but are translucent, unused only
- Masks – tie, earloop – unopened boxes only (no cloth masks)
- Respirator masks – N95, N99, P100 – all sizes in unopened boxes. Extra filters are also needed for these devices.
- PAPR respirators – 3M or MaxAir – unused. Hoods, filters, batteries, chargers, tubes to go with these units are also needed.
- Disposable gowns – unused isolation gowns
- Shoe covers – unopened boxes
- Biohazard bags – unused
If you are able to make a contribution be sure to include the hashtag #DoingMyPartCO along with your business/company hashtag.