Goal 2019: Involvement Equals Greater Membership Value
IECRM’s committees play a vital role in the progression of our organization. We’re calling upon your expertise and knowledge of the electrical industry, as well as your leadership and engagement, to help guide the Rocky Mountain Chapter’s work this year.
Here are the top 10 benefits of joining a committee.
- Experience – Experience how IECRM works, share your expertise and learn from others experience in the industry.
- Relationships/Networking – Joining a committee helps you build stronger relationships with other electrical contractors and partner members who support and serve our profession.
- Brand Building – Build your brand by getting involved, it’s not about who you know anymore—it’s about who knows you.
- Development – Committee participation leads to uncovering business insights you can utilize in your professional and personal development.
- Leadership Opportunities – Active participation on a committee, opens up opportunities to someday become a board member.
- Service – Contribute to the growth and future success of IECRM.
- Pay it Forward – Give back to the industry by making a difference in committee involvement.
- A chance for people to see you in action – show people how great you are.
- Community – IECRM is made up of a wonderful community of knowledgeable and helpful electrical contractors and industry partners.
- Insider Sneak Peaks! You’ll gain insight and know what’s happening before everyone else.
IECRM has several volunteer committees that meet regularly. The committees typically each have a Chair, Co-Chair, and IECRM Staff Liaison. Committees are considered working committees, as they regularly have tasks to advance the mission of IECRM. Committees provide recommendations on pertinent issues back to the full Board of Directors for review.
To join a committee, go to: /about-iecrm/committees/
Most committee meetings take place at the IECRM office, 11429 Pearl Street, Northglenn, CO 80233.