Education & Training Offered at IECRM
Four-Year Electrical Apprenticeship Program
The cornerstone of IECRM’s educational programs is the Four-Year Electrical Apprenticeship Program. IECRM’s four-year expert program is accredited by the US Department of Labor (DOL) Office of Apprenticeship (OA/BAT), recognized by the U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs, and approved and regulated by The Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools Board.
In addition to being the only State Approved electrical training school in Colorado, and one of the renowned electrical apprenticeship training programs in the country, our students also earn up to 44 credit hours toward any Colorado Community College.
Our graduates typically earn $40,000-$50,000 after graduation, with no school debt.
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN!
The vast majority of our students are employed as apprentices while they are attending school at IECRM
- Many companies pay for their electrical students’ schooling
- Tuition Assistance Award is available for unemployed students, simply apply and you may receive free tuition and books
- Virtually all of our students leave our program with no debt, a full-time job, skills that take you anywhere, and wages to support a family
EARN COLLEGE CREDIT!
Through their four year apprenticeship, a student can earn up to 44 college credits transferrable to another community college in Colorado to count toward an Associate in Applied Science in an Applied Technology Degree, leaving only the general education courses to be completed.
Live-Online Electrical Apprentice Training
IECRM is one of the nation’s leading educational institutions that is proud to offer a state-of-the-art Live-Online Electrical Apprentice Training.
IECRM’s remote program is one of the first in the country and leads the industry in quality instruction, engaging curriculum, compelling live instruction, and convenient accessibility for apprentices far and wide.
In the current academic year, IECRM is teaching apprenticeship students in all 4 time zones across the country.
We have mastered the balance of a hybrid education of on-the-job training, advanced electrical theory, practical application, and all the skills you need to excel in the electrical field. All of this with a click of a mouse from a location convenient for you and your apprentice.
Career College Continuing Education
The IECRM Career College Continuing Education provides a wide array of courses designed for:
- Journeymen electricians
- Master electricians
- Renewable energy professionals
- Business owners
- Business professionals
- Other established leaders in the industry
All of our courses are designed to keep you competitive in the market, advancing your skills by learning from the industry’s leading experts, all at a price point that is known to be the most affordable in the region.
Our members are hiring for apprentices with 0-4 years of experience! View current job postings submitted by our member companies, here: https://www.iecrm.org/member-resources/electrician-job-postings/
Important Dates for 2020-21 Students
Monday, June 15
Monday, June 22
Friday, July 3
Friday, July 17
Early Bird Registration (Member Only)
Early Bird Registration (All)
Early Bird Registration Closes
Class Orientation & Start Dates
Week of July 27
Week of August 3
Orientation and Book Pick-up
The Math Assessment will be given online. The link will be made available when registration opens.
Training Locations & Availability
IECRM is working with ever-changing guidelines for in-class sessions and we are hoping to return to normal as soon as possible. Please stay tuned and we will update you as soon as we can.
- Main Northglenn Campus: 11429 Pearl Street, Northglenn, CO 80233
- Fort Collins Campus: 912 Smithfield Dr., Ft. Collins, CO 80524
- South Denver Location: 15653 Brookstone Dr., Parker, CO 80134
- Live-Online Program: Online
Class schedules are generated and emailed to students the week before school starts.
How to Register
Self-Pay Students: Your contractor/employer should register you, even if you will be paying for yourself. After your registration is complete, please call IECRM to process your payment at 303.853.4886. If you are unemployed, please call the IECRM offices and we will register you.
Contractors/employers: Register your students using our new FlashPoint system. If you have not yet received your FlashPoint credentials, please fill out this short Google Form or email email@example.com.
In order to enroll a NEW student, the following information is required:
- Full Name
- SSN: this is the student’s unique identifier to prevent duplicates and ensure accurate records for the student and the State. After the SSN is entered, only the last 4 digits will be visible to your company’s FlashPoint admins and limited IECRM staff.
- Date of Birth
- Current Email Address: this will be used for all student communications and for students to log into their new online grade & attendance system; do NOT use the company admin email for a student record.
- Cell Phone Number (that will be used for limited communications via text)
- Home Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Preferred Location (options for the October semester will include: Northglenn main campus, South Denver, or online)
- Preferred Night of the Week . Options for the October semester will include Tuesday or Thursday.