Everybody Who Enters Wins!!
Friday, August 7. is the NEW deadline for nominations to win the Covid Champion award which will be presented during the IECRM Summit Awards Virtual Event on Thursday, August 13.
During the event, we will take a few moments to recognize all individuals and/or companies from our membership base that have made a positive impact in response to COVID-19. We aim to highlight the electrical construction industry’s contributions – both large and small – to demonstrate that there is strength in numbers.
Consider recognizing someone or a team that sewed face masks or volunteered their time to research on how to keep a business afloat, a team that worked on a special project, the team member that turned into a leader by demonstrating best practices in safety consistently, a company that helped get the word out about supporting local businesses, and more.
- Must be related to a response to the global pandemic of COVID-19 in regards to but not limited to community involvement, industry advocacy, volunteer work, special projects, etc.
- Must be an employee or an affiliate of an IECRM member company.
- Deadline has been extended to Friday, August 7, 2020..
- Organizations or individuals may submit an unlimited number of nominations.
- Self-nominations are permitted and encouraged.
- No contribution is too large or small.
Please take a few minutes to write a paragraph about what you or your company did to support community efforts during the pandemic.
Learn more about the award and how to enter here. Remember, everyone wins in this entry category!