CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: Are You Ready for IECRM Leadership?
It’s time for IECRM’s Board of Directors nominating process for 2020-2021 leadership to begin. And we need you!
Nominate yourself or recommend a colleague.
IECRM Industry Partners and Contractor Members, please submit your online nomination form by 5PM on Thursday, October 22
The IECRM Board of Directors helps guide our industry into the future by creating a strong business environment for electrical and energy contractors as well as industry partners that provide products and services to contractors. As an IECRM Board member, you will impact our organization in many ways including driving performance and growth as well as shaping IECRM’s future. As a Board member, your commitment and dedication serve as a beacon to others in the trades and community.
Terms are two years in length.
- Attend monthly IECRM Board of Directors meetings at our main location in Northglenn (typically the 4th Thursday at 7 am)
- Serve on at least one IECRM Committee: Board of Trustees, Emerging Leaders, Government Relations, Membership & Events, Safety, Diversity & Inclusion
- Attend at least three IECRM Annual Events: Summit Awards, Wire-Off Competition/Energy Expo, Graduation Ceremony, Golf Tournament, Business Dinner, or Holiday Celebration
- Directors must be members in good standing of the Association.
Your video should include the following:
1) Your name
2) Your company
3) Why you would like to serve on the Board.
Think of the video message as a brief elevator speech. Your message can include current or past involvement/engagement with IECRM, contributions/skills/knowledge you will bring to the Board, or things you would like members to know about you. You may use the two minutes on the video to be as creative as you would like to be as long as the video includes the above three criteria.
1) Record video on your cell phone, computer, or other device and upload your video to the online nomination form or email/share it to email@example.com.
2) Schedule an in-person time at IECRM and we will record the video of you
3) Schedule a zoom time with IECRM to record your video
If you’d like to recommend a candidate for the Board of Directors, please email your recommendation to Marilyn Akers Stansbury at Marilyn@iecrm.org.