2021 Summit Awards: New Categories, Dates, and Deadlines
Each year, IECRM recognizes excellence in the electrical construction and green building fields with its prestigious awards ceremony. The 2021 Call for Nominations will soon be announced, so it’s not too early to be thinking about your entries.
Now more than ever, it is important to recognize excellence in our industry and celebrate the dedication and hard work of our essential employees. If you love what you do and are proud of your work and your people, be sure to enter because the show must go on!
There will be new award categories and more news about whether we can gather together in-person in April. Whether we are able to come together as a large group at our new venue, limited to coming together virtually, or a hybrid of the two, nominations are needed.
Why enter the Summit Awards? Why enter awards at all?
- Demonstrate your amazing talents and skills to the rest of the electrical contracting and construction sectors.
- Raise your company’s profile and provide the opportunity for you to gain positive PR.
- Help you earn a place and a ranking in your business.
- Cut through the clutter of competing information in the marketplace and provide you with a point of difference.
- Differentiate your company.
- Shine a light on what your company contributed during the historic time of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Provide staff with the kind of morale boost that comes from beating the competition and basking in the spotlight of your industry.
- Help attract new business.
This first-time winner in 2020 will tell you that achieving a Summit Award is a terrific thrill!
It’s worth your time and effort to enter!
The IECRM Summit Awards is a premier industry event and represents an unparalleled opportunity to celebrate the work of your employees. You can enter more than one category as long as the work is relevant.
Questions about nominating your company or a colleague for an award? Never submitted before but want to this year? Contact IECRM CEO Marilyn Akers Stansbury at email@example.com or 303.853.4886.