1st Year Apprentice Registration Dates (LATE START)
- Monday, August 30 – LATE START Early Bird Registration Opens (Member Only)
- Monday, September 7 – LATE START Early Bird Registration Opens (All)
- Friday, September 17 – Early Bird Registration Closes
- Mon-Wed, Sept. 20-22 – 3-Night Math Module
- Friday, September 24 – Registration Closes
- Weds & Thurs, Sept. 29 & 30 – Book Pick-Up & Mini-Expo
- Monday, October 11 – Thursday, October 14 – Classes Begin
LATE START is open to 1st-year students only. Members must be in good standing in order to receive the discounted member rate. Payment in full is required by the end of the day on the close of Early Bird registration (September 16) in order to receive the Early Bird discounted rate.
Book Pick-Up and Mini Expo on Wednesday & Thursday, September 29th & 30th: New students are invited to the main Northglenn Campus to pick up their books in person, then join us for a back-to-school expo! IECRM Partners will be offering special discounts for students on tools, and you’ll get to see some new products in the electrical industry. Top it off with free hot dogs and soda!
How to Register
Please register your students in FlashPoint. If you currently do not have a FlashPoint account, please email a request for credentials to email@example.com.
Please fill out the Self-Pay form. A member of our Training Team will contact you for payment.
Required Math Assessment Test
All 1st-Year/Fast Track students must take and pass the Math Assessment with a 70% or better prior to registering for classes.
3-Night Math Module:
The Math Module is for those that did not pass the Math Assessment. Those scoring below a 70% must enroll for this refresher course. At the end of this 12-hour course, the math assessment will be offered again. The cost of this course is $140. REGISTER NOW
Questions? Please email questions regarding LATE START registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IECRM Welcomes Students Back to In-Person Classes – There is an Online-Only Option Available
- In-person classes – In-person classes will be offered for the 2021-22 training program! Those that select in-person classes will have an option to attend class online on an as-needed basis only and will be required to attend in-person on exam nights.
- Online classes – Students that select online classes will attend 100% online. Please select the online option if you are unable to attend in person.
- Location and Night Preference – Please survey your students on their preferred location and night prior to registering and make sure to include and/or update it when registering your students in Flashpoint. The information in Flashpoint may not be accurate due to all classes being held online the previous school year. We will do our best to accommodate the student.
Locations for In-Person classes:
IECRM – Main Office and Denver Campus
11429 Pearl Street
Northglenn, Colorado 80233
IECRM – Ft. Collins Campus
912 Smithfield Drive, #1&2
Ft. Collins, Colorado 80524
South Denver Location
15653 Brookstone Dr.
Parker, CO 80134