Ludvik Electric is seeking a SENIOR LEVEL ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR for its corporate office in Lakewood (Denver), CO. Do you have at least 8 years of experience in electrical construction estimating? If you have prepared budgets, estimates and have a thorough understanding of value engineering then we want to speak with you today!
What You Will Do In Your Day-to-Day
- Responsible for all aspects of competitive bid projects.
- Responsible for conceptual and budget and design build estimates.
- Conceptual design responsibilities include service and distribution, mechanical systems, lighting, fire alarm, low voltage systems, tele/data, instrumentation and control.
- Ability to create a construction schedule template.
- Customer interaction including post bid follow up and completing post bid deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field preferred.
- 8-10 years’ experience as Electrical Estimator or equivalent.
- Working application of Accubid.
- Build and maintain client contacts and relationships with owners, developers, general contractors, architects, engineers and vendors.
- Ability to work in a fluid and fast paced environment while managing different tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to determine labor units and make adjustments for level of difficulty.
- Proficiency in preparing custom spreadsheets in Excel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Ability to take an estimate from the beginning to a finished product.
- Ability to direct, supervise and coordinate responsibilities with an Estimating team.
At Ludvik, we place high importance on providing a truly authentic and enjoyable work culture. We cultivate a workplace environment and culture in which our talented employees can thrive. We are proud of our work and love what we do.
What You Can Anticipate:
- Training and Support
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Salary in the $80-$110 range
- Competitive Benefits Package including:
- Health, dental, vision
401k with match
STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- Health, dental, vision
Ludvik Electric firmly believes that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
Ludvik Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit us60.dayforcehcm.com.