Are you systems-oriented? Do you enjoy the details inherent in contracts, plans, specifications, scheduling, and estimates? Do you have experience in the electrical industry? A PROJECT COORDINATOR position may be just the career for you!
Ludvik Electric is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist the Project Manager in managing data and material resources throughout the life of a project. This is a very important role as the person with assist with adherence to contract documents including plans, specs, permits, and technical elements.
Your daily responsibilities include
- preparation and maintenance of project files,
- preparing submittals, shop drawings, layout drawings, as-built drawings
- Preparing POs and Subcontracts
- Distributing and maintaining current drawings, specs and product data
To qualify for this position you need
- less than 2 years as a project coordinator in electrical construction or equivalent.
- A professional and positive attitude
- We would prefer that you have knowledge of NEC, NFPA 72, NFPA 70E, IBC and IFC
- And we would very much prefer if you had Newforma experience!
Apply today at Ludvik Electric. We are considered one of the top electrical contractors. Its corporate office is located in Lakewood, CO with satellite offices in Phoenix, AZ and Salt Lake City, UT. Ludvik Electric has completed projects all over the United States and abroad.
Ludvik Electric firmly believes that our employees drive its success. We strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating, and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
- Compensation range: $26 – $31 per hour
- Competitive Benefits Package to include:
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- STD, LTD insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Support
- Advancement Opportunities
Ludvik Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.