OSHA 30-Hour Course
Date(s) – Monday, December 3, 2018 – Thursday, December 6, 2018
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
United Rentals Trench Safety
IECRM offers OSHA 30 Hour Training designed for all employees involved in the construction industry needing an advanced instruction.
OSHA 30 may be necessary on some electrical and solar PV job sites. This course provides workers and supervisors, and safety personnel with the tools necessary to effectively manage their work-site safety and health.
Topics Covered in this Class
- Introduction to OSHA
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Fall Protection
- Struck by (falling objects, trucks, cranes)
- Caught in/between (trench hazards, equipment)
- PPE and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Trench & Excavation
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Twelve Hours of Elective Topics (based upon class consensus)
Upon successful completion of the course, an OSHA 30 hour card will be provided.
IECRM has partnered with United Rentals to broaden our spectrum of training offerings to include specific course needs for the construction industry.
Register for this class below!
- Electrical Continuing Education
- Professional Development Continuing Education
- Renewable Energy Continuing Education
Bookings are closed for this event.