Date(s) – Tuesday, November 14, 2017
4:30 pm – 8:30 pm
IECRM Main Campus
This 1/2 day class will cover the basic principles of lighting & lighting control. Individuals will learn how to lay out different types of fixtures in a residential, commercial, industrial, or parking lot application. Additionally, you will learn how to control lighting fixtures through various integration of BMS or standalone lighting controls.
This Course will cover:
- Understanding types of fixtures to use for a project
- Reading blueprints and fixture schedules
- “Take off / Estimating” a lighting blue print
- Foot-candle levels for layouts
- Different types and methods of controlling light
Demos will be on hand for wiring questions and programming of controls
- Dewalt-Lighting and Maintenance
Bookings are closed for this event.