Lighting Control – Date Change to April 10th!
Date(s) - Tuesday, April 10, 2018
4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location IECRM Main Campus
This 4 hour class will cover the basic principles and codes of lighting & lighting control.
Students from distribution, contractors, manufacturers, representatives or designers will
learn how to lay out different types of fixtures in a residential, commercial, industrial, or
parking lot application. Additionally, students will learn how to control lighting fixtures
through various integration of BMS or standalone lighting controls. Hands on demos will
be available for students to walk through programming.
This Course will cover:
– Reading blueprints and fixture schedules
– “Taking off” a lighting blue print
– Daylight Harvesting / Dimming / Photocell and Time-clock control
– Foot-candle levels for layouts
– Discuss Rebate programs with Xcel
– Understanding what types of fixtures to use for the project
– Different types and methods of Lighting Controls for projects
- Dewalt-Lighting and Maintenance
Bookings are closed for this event.