IECRM New Members Luncheon
Date(s) – Thursday, October 19, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
IECRM Main Campus
All IECRM members are invited to attend the New Member Luncheon, Thursday, October 19th at the IECRM Main Facility, to welcome new members to our organization. The event is designed to show new and existing IECRM members how they can take full advantage of all the benefits and services the association has to offer.
Here are some key areas that you will learn more about during this luncheon:
- Basic Member Benefits & Services: room rentals, the OA service, hire list, shared-man labor-lending program, ‘turn-key’ safety program, legislative awareness & representation, benefits and discounts offered by our Industry Partners, informative communications, and more.
- Training & Educational Opportunities: the four-year apprenticeship training program, journeyman prep, safety and code review classes, and continuing education seminars for contractors.
- Ways to Become Involved: annual events, awards program, national recognition, special events, and networking opportunities including various committees to serve your association…and your industry as well!
- How Industry Partners Work With You: more than 80 associate member companies have joined the Chapter in order to provide you with specialized products and services designed to help you succeed.
- Meet the Rocky Mountain Chapter Staff: we’re here to serve your needs… find out who to call when you need assistance or have a question.
These are just a few of the topics that will be covered at this informative lunch meeting.
The New Member Luncheon will kick off promptly at 12:00p.m. and is scheduled to end at approximately 1:30 p.m. Best of all, this event is FREE to all IECRM members. Hey, you have to eat anyway…why not spend your lunch hour learning more about the tremendous benefits available to you as a member of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of IEC!
RSVP for the New Member Luncheon BELOW
Questions? Contact Mary Beth Armbruster, Director of Operations and Member Services, email@example.com or 303.853.4886
Bookings are closed for this event.