Confined Spaces Course
Date(s) - Friday, July 13, 2018
7:30 am - 1:30 pm
Location United Rentals, Inc.
Geared toward the Construction industry, this course focuses on creating a safe environment for workers as outlined in OSHA standard 29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA.
Course Delivery: Classroom
This course covers the OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA standard as it relates to:
- Identifying permit requirements for confined spaces
- Use of gas monitoring equipment
- Proper ventilation of confined spaces
- Alternate entry procedures
- Competent Person
- Atmospheric/engulfment hazards
- Required monitoring of hazards
- Permit Program
- Duties of Supervisors, Entrants, and Attendants
- Multi-employer worksite communication
- Rescue Services
All participants will receive a Course Manual and Certificate of Course Completion.
Training will be provided by United Academy in conjunction with IECRM.
This class will be taught at:
Bookings are closed for this event.