Date(s) – Monday, November 13, 2017 – Thursday, November 16, 2017
4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
IECRM Main Campus
IECRM Celebrates National Apprenticeship Week with an Open House and Demonstrations, Nov 13-16 from 5:30pm-8:30pm at the IECRM Denver Facility.
Stop by to tour the IECRM facility and labs, learn about the Electrical Apprenticeship Program, and see hand and power tool demonstrations for the electrical trade.
Apprenticeship is an “earn and learn” training model that combines work-based learning with related classroom teaching using the highest industry standards. IECRM currently has more than 1,500 electrical apprentices enrolled in the program. These apprentices are building a foundation for a highly-skilled and rewarding career in the electrical industry.
IECRM Four-Year Apprenticeship Program Features
- Highly qualified educator, contractor, and electrician teaching teams including IEC-trained instructors
- High-quality resource materials, including an in-depth curriculum that is produced by the nation’s leading electrical contractors
- Product training and support from major equipment manufacturers
- Minimum of 144 hours of classroom training per year with lectures, demonstrations, labs, homework, and a comprehensive final that must be passed prior to graduating to the next level
- Debt-free learing! The majority of IECRM employers pay for their workers’ training so the apprentices graduate with lifelong career skills and no debt.
Learn More about IECRM’s industry-leading Four-Year Apprentice Training Program here!
- Electrical Continuing Education
- Expo Booth (Training Fund)
- Member Event
- Professional Development Continuing Education
Bookings are closed for this event.