2019 Summit Awards – Call for Nominations
Date(s) - Friday, February 1, 2019 - Monday, March 18, 2019
Location The Denver Athletic Club
IECRM is now accepting entries & nominations until Monday, March 18, 2019!
Submit your nomination NOW using one of the simple online application forms below:
Electrical Project Awards
Nominate an electrical construction project for excellence in:
• Residential Construction
• Commercial Construction
• Industrial Construction
• Energy Efficiency and Green Construction
• Low-Voltage/Limited Energy Systems Construction
Multiple awards are distributed in each category. There is no project too large or too small!
Company & Individual Awards
Nominate an individual or company for excellence in:
• Community Service Award
• Member & Industry Partner Collaboration Award
• Electrical Industry Innovation AwardElectrical Service Award
• Project Manager of the Year
• General Contractor of the Year
• General Contractor Project Manager/Superintendent of the Year
• Veterans Support Award
• Electrical Project Awards – Any electrical construction project completed by an IECRM member company that demonstrates excellence. Categories include residential, commercial, industrial, low voltage, energy efficiency, and green construction. Multiple awards are distributed in these categories based on project size. No project is too big or too small!
• Electrical Service Award – An IECRM electrical contractor with a service department that exhibits innovation, quality, and overall experience.
• Project Manager of the Year – An electrical or renewable energy Project Manager who has demonstrated outstanding performance in the field over the past year. Must be nominated by an IECRM member.
• General Contractor of the Year – Nominated by IECRM members, this award is presented to general contractors that demonstrate efficiency, reliability, accuracy, stability, and fairness on the job site and among trade partners.
• General Contractor Project Manager/Superintendent of the Year – Nominated by IECRM Members, this nominee exhibits exceptional project management skills, professionalism, and work ethic.
• Veterans Support Award – A company or individual that demonstrates leadership as a veteran-friendly employer for addressing the employment challenges faced by veterans, transitioning service members and military spouses through outreach, recruitment, employment, training, and retention.
• Community Service Award – A company or individual that demonstrates leadership in community involvement, industry advocacy, and volunteer work.
• Contractor Member & Industry Partner Collaboration Award – An IECRM Industry Partner and an IECRM Electrical Contractor are recognized for their outstanding partnership, contributions and collaboration on a special project, or for consistently demonstrating excellence in the electrical industry together.
• Electrical Industry Innovation Award – An IECRM Electrical Contractor or IECRM Industry Partner is recognized for bringing an innovative business solution, workplace practice, product or technology that benefits or enhances the electrical industry.
The deadline to submit an entry or nomination for an award is Monday, March 18, 2019.
The IECRM Summit Awards is a highly regarded award ceremony created to recognize excellence in the electrical, construction, and renewable energy fields. Many IECRM Summit Award winners have gone on to compete at the Annual IEC National Competition, and several have received national awards for their outstanding work. This year’s Summit Awards will take place at the Denver Athletic Club. Let’s celebrate our industry’s top performers!
IECRM Summit Awards Banquet
Thursday, April 11
Denver Athletic Club Grand Ballroom
5:00pm: Cocktail Hour
7:00pm: Awards Ceremony
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Mary Beth Armbruster at 303.853.4886 or email@example.com.