2018 Summit Awards – Call for Nominations
Date(s) – Wednesday, February 7, 2018 – Friday, March 16, 2018
5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
The Denver Athletic Club
Save the date! 4.12.18 IECRM Annual Summit Awards Banquet.
IECRM IS NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES & NOMINATIONS UNTIL MARCH 16, 2018!
Submit your nomination NOW using one of our NEW simple online applications!
Electrical Project Awards
Nominate your company’s project for excellence in:
• Residential Construction
• Commercial Construction
• Industrial Construction
• Energy Efficiency and Green Construction
• Low-Voltage/Limited Energy Systems
Multiple awards are distributed in each category. There is no project too large or too small.
Company & Individual Awards
Nominate an individual or company for excellence in:
• Electrical Service Award
• Project Manager of the Year
• General Contractor of the Year
• General Contractor Project Manager/Superintendent of the Year
• Veterans Support Award
• NEW! Community Service Award
• NEW! Member & Industry Partner Collaboration Award
• NEW! Electrical Industry Innovation Award
Award Category Descriptions:
• Electrical Project Awards – Projects that demonstrate excellence in residential, commercial, industrial, low voltage, energy efficiency, and green construction. Multiple awards are distributed in these categories based on project size. No project is too big or too small.
• Electrical Service Award – An IECRM electrical contractor with a service department that exhibits innovation, quality, and overall experience.
• Project Manager of the Year – An electrical or renewable energy Project Manager who has demonstrated outstanding performance in the field over the past year.
• General Contractor of the Year – Nominated by IECRM members, this award is presented to general contractors that demonstrate efficiency, reliability, accuracy, stability, and fairness on the job site and among trade partners.
• General Contractor Project Manager/Superintendent of the Year – Nominated by IECRM Members, this nominee exhibits exceptional project management skills, professionalism, and work ethic.
• Veterans Support Award – A company or individual that demonstrates leadership as a veteran-friendly employer for addressing the employment challenges faced by veterans, transitioning service members and military spouses through outreach, recruitment, employment, training, and retention.
• NEW! Community Service Award – A company or individual that demonstrates leadership in community involvement, industry advocacy, and volunteer work.
• NEW! Member & Industry Partner Collaboration Award – An IECRM Electrical Contractor Member and an IECRM Industry Partner are recognized together for their outstanding partnership, contributions and collaboration on a special project or for consistent demonstration of excellence in the service or product they provide.
• NEW! Electrical Industry Innovation Award – An IECRM Electrical Contractor or IECRM Industry Partner is recognized for bringing an innovative business solution, workplace practice, product or technology that benefits or enhances the electrical industry.
Watch the video below to see why YOU should apply!
The deadline to submit an entry or nomination for an award is March 16, 2018.
The IECRM Summit Awards is a highly regarded award ceremony created to recognize excellence in the electrical, construction, and renewable energy fields. Many IECRM Summit Award winners have gone on to compete at the Annual IEC National Competition, and several have received national awards for their outstanding work. This year’s Summit Awards will take place at the Denver Athletic Club. Let’s celebrate our industry’s top performers!
5:00pm: Cocktail Hour
7:00pm: Awards Ceremony
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Mary Beth Armbruster at 303.853.4886 or email@example.com.
Registration for the Summit Awards will open soon!