2018 Summit Awards
IECRM is Now Accepting Entries and Nominations for the 12th Annual Summit Awards!
The prestigious Summit Awards recognize excellence in the electrical, construction, and green building fields. The entry and nomination forms have been distributed to all IECRM members and partners by mail and by email.
Many award winners go on to compete at the IEC National Convention in the fall. Nominations may be made by any IECRM member in good standing.
Watch the video below to see why YOU should submit your project or for an IECRM 2018 Summit Award!
The deadline to submit an entry or nomination for an award is March 16, 2018.
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO WIN!
IECRM Summit Awards are judged by an independent panel of industry experts, and will be presented to contractors and individuals at the 2018 IECRM Annual Summit Awards Banquet in April of 2018.
Registration for the IECRM Summit Awards Banquet is coming soon.
SUMMIT AWARD CATEGORIES:
A company may submit more than one nomination, and in more than one category. Entries for project awards will be accepted for projects that have been COMPLETED between March 1, 2017 and March 1, 2018. Multiple awards are distributed in each category. There is no project too large or too small!
• Residential Construction
• Commercial Construction
• Industrial Construction
• Energy Efficiency and Green Construction
• Low-Voltage/Limited Energy Systems
Multiple awards are distributed in each category. There is no project too large or too small.
• Electrical Service Award
• Project Manager of the Year
• General Contractor of the Year
• General Contractor Project Manager/Superintendent of the Year
• Veterans Support Award
• NEW! Community Service Award
• NEW! Member & Industry Partner Collaboration Award
• NEW! Electrical Industry Innovation Award
• Electrical Service Award – An IECRM electrical contractor with a service department that exhibits innovation, quality, and overall experience.
• Project Manager of the Year – An electrical or renewable energy Project Manager who has demonstrated outstanding performance in the field over the past year.
• General Contractor of the Year – Nominated by IECRM members, this award is presented to general contractors that demonstrate efficiency, reliability, accuracy, stability, and fairness on the job site and among trade partners.
• General Contractor Project Manager/Superintendent of the Year – Nominated by IECRM Members, this nominee exhibits exceptional project management skills, professionalism, and work ethic.
• Veterans Support Award – A company or individual that demonstrates leadership as a veteran-friendly employer for addressing the employment challenges faced by veterans, transitioning service members and military spouses through outreach, recruitment, employment, training, and retention.
• NEW! Community Service Award – A company or individual that demonstrates leadership in community involvement, industry advocacy, and volunteer work.
• NEW! Member & Industry Partner Collaboration Award – An IECRM Electrical Contractor Member and an IECRM Industry Partner are recognized together for their outstanding partnership, contributions and collaboration on a special project or for consistent demonstration of excellence in the service or product they provide.
• NEW! Electrical Industry Innovation Award – An IECRM Electrical Contractor or IECRM Industry Partner is recognized for bringing an innovative business solution, workplace practice, product or technology that benefits or enhances the electrical industry.